I do not live in the UK- can I still act as Guarantor?

No, as you are not bound by UK law. In the event that a tenant cannot provide a Guarantor, a landlord will request advanced rent for the period of the tenancy as an alternative.

You may be able to use a UK Guarantor service such as https://www.housinghand.co.uk/ 

Have more questions? Submit a request


Article is closed for comments.