The term anti-social behaviour covers a wide range of selfish and unacceptable activity that can blight the quality of life for residents. Terms such as 'nuisance', 'disorder' and 'harassment' are also used to describe some of this behaviour.
- Nuisance neighbours
- Yobbish behaviour and intimidating groups taking over public spaces
- Vandalism, graffiti and fly-posting
- People dealing and buying drugs on the street
- People dumping rubbish and abandoned cars
- Anti-social drinking
- The misuse of fireworks
- Reckless driving of mini-motorbikes
Report a crime or antisocial behaviour by calling the police, or Crimestoppers if you want to remain anonymous. https://www.gov.uk/report-crime-anti-social-behaviour
You can also report anti-social behaviour to your local Council.