The following can be deciding factors to see if guarantors can support the tenant(s):
- Be UK residents (homeowner OR non-homeowner)
- Be aged between 18 years and 75 years
- Guarantors must have valid identification
- Home ownership is a plus – though not a necessity
- Their income must be verified to be sufficient to cover the rent. The total combined guarantor income should be 3 times the amount of the annual rent. ( i.e. if the monthly rent is £1,170 all guarantors together must earn at least £3,510 per month)
Where the tenant cannot provide a guarantor they can either pay the rent in advance or use a guarantor service such as https://www.housinghand.co.uk/
We are unable to accept guarantor who receive their income through benefits.