What to do when your house has been burgled?

If your property has been burgled please follow the below steps:


1. Contact the Police to inform them of the crime https://www.police.uk/information-and-advice/reporting-crime/ and  https://www.police.uk/crime-prevention-advice/burglary/ 

2. Contact Student Haus' maintenance team and let us know of any repairs that are needed https://student-haus.fixflo.com 

3. Contact your insurance provider to inform them of any personal items that have been damaged/ stolen

Have more questions? Submit a request


Article is closed for comments.