What areas should I focus on in Bolton?
Below is a map (zoom to enlarge) of the current student houses available to let and the typical style of properties, these are popular areas for students at the University of Bolton.
What is the typical rent amount charged in Bolton?
- The rental amount can vary between £250-£400 per person, per calendar month.
- The achievable amount is based on and can be influenced by many factors including the location, distance from the university, condition of property, size of bedrooms, etc.
- The rental amount is usually given with either the option of bills included or not included (bills included is the most popular choice with students).
How many students are there in Bolton?
In 2017, University of Bolton enrolled 4,645 undergraduate students.
Useful links & further information (Landlords)
- Local Council HMO Regulations: http://www.bolton.gov.uk/website/pages/Homeinmultipleoccupationlicence.aspx
- Lacors Fire Safety Guide: https://www.rla.org.uk/docs/LACORSFSguideApril62009.PDF
- Council Tax: http://www.bolton.gov.uk/website/pages/Counciltax.aspx
Contact us today to find out how we can help with your student (HMO) property needs in Bolton.
Please note these numbers are correct as of March 2018.