What areas are suitable for student (HMO) accommodation in Salford?
Below (zoom to enlarge) is a map of the current student (HMO) properties available to let and the typical style of properties, these are popular areas for students at the University of Salford.
How many students are there in Salford?
In 2017, University of Salford enrolled 15,420 undergraduate students.
What is the typical rent amount charged in Salford?
- The rental amount can vary between £325 and £500 per person, per calendar month.
- The achievable amount is based on and can be influenced by many factors including the location, distance from the university, condition of property, size of bedrooms, etc.
- The rental amount is usually given with either the option of bills included or not included (bills included is the most popular choice with students).
Useful links & further information (Landlords)
- Local Council HMO Regulations: https://www.salford.gov.uk/housing/information-for-landlords/landlord-licensing/hmo-definition/
- Lacors Fire Safety Guide: https://www.rla.org.uk/docs/LACORSFSguideApril62009.PDF
- Council Tax: https://www.salford.gov.uk/council-tax/
Contact us today to find out how we can help with your student (HMO) property needs in Salford.
Please note these numbers are correct as of March 2018.