What student areas should I focus on in Exeter?
Below (zoom to enlarge) is a map of the current student houses available to let and the typical style of properties, these are popular areas for students at the University of Exeter.
How many students are there in Exeter?
In 2017,University of Exeter enrolled 22,540 students.
What is the typical rent amount charged in Exeter?
- The rental amount can vary between £70 and £140 per person, per week.
- The achievable amount is based on and can be influenced by many factors including the location, distance from the university, condition of property, size of bedrooms, etc.
- The rental amount is usually given with either the option of bills included or not included (bills included is the most popular choice with students).
Useful links & further information (Landlords)
- Local Council HMO Regulations: https://exeter.gov.uk/housing/private-tenants-and-landlords/houses-in-multiple-occupation-hmo/
- Lacors Fire Safety Guide: https://www.rla.org.uk/docs/LACORSFSguideApril62009.PDF
- Council Tax: https://exeter.gov.uk/council-tax/
Contact us today to find out how we can help with your student (HMO) property needs in Exeter.
Please note these numbers are correct as of March 2018.