What areas are suitable for student (HMO) accommodation in Brighton?
Below (zoom to enlarge) is a map of the current student (HMO) properties available to let and the typical style of properties, these are popular areas for students at the University of Brighton and University of Sussex.
How many students are there in Brighton?
University of Brighton - 21,009
University of Sussex - 13,366 (2013)
What is the typical rent amount charged in Brighton?
- The rental amount can vary between £80 and £170 per person, per week.
- The achievable amount is based on and can be influenced by many factors including the location, distance from the university, condition of property, size of bedrooms, etc.
- The rental amount is usually given with either the option of bills included or not included (bills included is the most popular choice with students).
Useful links & further information (Landlords)
- Local Council HMO Regulations: http://www.brighton-hove.gov.uk/content/housing/general-housing/hmo-licensing-frequently-asked-questions
- Lacors Fire Safety Guide: https://www.rla.org.uk/docs/LACORSFSguideApril62009.PDF
Contact us today to find out how we can help with your student (HMO) property needs in Brighton.