What areas are suitable for student (HMO) accommodation in Wolverhampton?
Below (zoom to enlarge) is a map of the current student (HMO) properties available to let and the typical style of properties, these are popular areas for students at the University of Wolverhampton.
How many students are there in Wolverhampton?
University of Wolverhampton - 23,896 (2010)
What is the typical rent amount charged for student accommodation in Wolverhampton?
- The rental amount can vary between £50 and £75 per student tenant, per week.
- The achievable amount is based on and can be influenced by many factors including the location, distance from the university, condition of the student property, size of bedrooms, etc.
- The rental amount is usually given with either the option of bills included or not included (bills included is the most popular choice with student tenants).
Useful links & further information (Landlords)
- Local Council HMO Regulations: http://www.wolverhampton.gov.uk/article/3525/House-in-multiple-occupation-licence
- Lacors Fire Safety Guide: https://www.rla.org.uk/docs/LACORSFSguideApril62009.PDF
- Council Tax: http://www.wolverhampton.gov.uk/counciltax
Contact us today to find out how we can help with your student (HMO) property needs in Wolverhampton.